Orlando is one of America’s busiest cities for conferences, festivals. Orlando’s tourism industry is thriving by Walt Disney World, the Orlando World Resort (including Florida’s public adventure islands), the walking city, the SeaWorld, the Crocodile Land, and the water park.
- Where Is SeaWorld?
- Special And Unique SeaWorld’s Shows
- Kraken Roller Coaster
- Sky Tower
- Wild Arctic (Journey to the Pole)
- Hours Special Days In SeaWorld Orlando
- SeaWorld’s Events
- Shamu Christmas Miracles
- Sea Of Trees
- O Wondrous Night
- Tips For Visiting The SeaWorld Orlando
Where Is SeaWorld?
Today in this section we are trying to get you more acquainted with one of these tourist attractions Orlando.
SeaWorld is the name of a well-known American waterfront chain in three cities, San Antonio, San Diego, and Orlando, with a fourth branch set open in Dubai.
The Orlando SeaWorld is one of the most famous theme parks in the United States of America. Although famous for its aquariums and water shows, it boasts other attractions such as rides.
Here we are trying to convince you that visiting the Orlando SeaWorld is one of the things to do when traveling to Orlando!
You are also aware that you must make a reservation before traveling to Orlando and visiting various areas, especially tourist attractions. Every Orlando tourist attraction, such as the Crocodile Park, or SeaWorld, needs this.
To reserve and purchase a ticket, just be aware of the Blue Hours and then book in person or by phone.
Remember, without a ticket, you will not have any chance to visit the SeaWorld. Below we will introduce you to Orlando SeaWorld Hours.
Special And Unique SeaWorld’s Shows
The classic SeaWorld shows continue to be a key attraction for tourists. In these fascinating shows that are unique to the park, like the signature, you will see the magnificence of dolphins, killer sharks, and other creatures in beautiful performances.
Kraken Roller Coaster
Kraken is a giant legendary monster that lives on the coast of Norway and Iceland. The size and appearance of this monster are derived from a giant squid that grows between 2 and 3 meters. The legend of Kraken has frightened sailors for centuries, but meeting this legendary creature in comparison to this terrifying train is nothing short of scary and like paddling in shallow water! Put your valuables in the wardrobe before you board the train!
In 1973, Sky Tower was built at the Orlando Florida Theme Park Complex. It is the tallest observation tower in Florida and has two rotating floors. Over 8 meters in height, the park’s observation tower, like a seagull, gives you a view of the entire park.
The wild Arctic is a motion and film simulator in the Orlando SeaWorld that focuses on the topics of interest in these parks.
Wild Arctic also has an animal exhibition including the Beluga whale, lionfish, and harbor jaw. This attraction has replaced the Bermuda Triangle mission in the Orlando SeaWorld.
Guests can be mounted on a helicopter, which simulates your journey. The same video they show on a motion picture is in motion theater, but watching it is optional.
In this simulated flight, you explore the Arctic by exploring the dangers, this simulation is awesome but if you do not have enough courage, you can meet up with wildlife in the Arctic.
Hours Special Days In SeaWorld Orlando
We feel right at home at SeaWorld … and it’s not just the large amount of water for us to splash around in. SeaWorld Orlando has a way of making every holiday come alive with the perfect amount of festivities to make you feel like you’re at an amazing theme park and your hometown, all at once. With decadent treats, impressive entertainment and millions of glittering lights, SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is the perfect example of holidays done right. What more could a Frog Family ask for? We were lucky enough to hop in on the first day of the festivities this year. We were given the good fortune of mild temps and low crowds … and wish the same for you!
Here’s our lowdown on SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration 2018, taking place on select nights Nov. 17 through Dec. 31. It’s all included with regular SeaWorld park admission, so you should hop to it!
SeaWorld Orlando always blows us out of the water (so to speak!) when it comes to entertainment, and SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is no exception. Taking place daily at the park, tons of seasonal-exclusive shows are taking place. Showtimes vary by day, so be sure to check out park hours before making your plans!
If you’re a fan of the traditional Shamu show, you’re in for a real treat with Shamu Christmas Miracles. Leap adores the soundtrack of this exciting show. This nighttime holiday spectacular tells a tale of peace, friendship, and love to remind the audience of the everyday miracles that surround us, especially in the heart of the holiday season. Multiple orca whales join together to perform an awe-inspiring routine inspired by the hope and joy we oftentimes overlook.
Clyde and Seamore’s year-round shows have become a staple in our SeaWorld visits. We love the goofy humor that makes this show so fun and unique. Plus, the mischievous otters that always make an appearance are Lily’s favorite!
Sea Lion and Otter Stadium transform into a home for the holidays, as sea lion pals Clyde and Seamore host the festivities. An elf and even a walrus join the party! Join Clyde and Seamore on Christmas shopping adventures and more as they await the arrival of Santa Claus. This show is full of the typical fun, amazing tricks you’ve come to expect from Clyde, Seamore and company.
Sea Of Trees
You’ll be singing “Walkin’ in a Water Wonderland” while walking through SeaWorld’s immersive sea of holiday trees, which appear to be floating on water. Over 100 trees are lit up in holiday lights that sparkle to Christmas tunes. This fun display is visible throughout the evening and great to appreciate in passing between shows.
If you’ve already met up with Santa elsewhere, there are plenty more holiday friends to hang out with. Be sure to explore Rudolph’s Christmas town to stroll through a life-size storybook of Rudolph’s classic tale. Along the way, you’ll find Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer fame are here to play and take photos with you and your tadpoles. We highly recommend taking the time to meet these cute, fun, unique characters.
O Wondrous Night
Be reminded of the reason for the season with O Wondrous Night at the SeaWorld Christmas Celebration 2018. This live nativity show at Nautilus Theater brings the story of Christmas to life through the perspective of the animals that were there. The show features life-size puppets, special effects, live animals and over 30 carols to delight your entire frog squad. O Wondrous Night is a peaceful, joyous celebration that will wow your whole family.
This Mama Frog was nearly brought to tears by this beautiful presentation! It has the perfect combination of humor and faith to touch the heart of each member of your Frog Squad. Don’t leap out early … the grand finale is a can’t-miss.
Tips For Visiting The SeaWorld Orlando
- The Orlando SeaWorld is open daily at 9:30 am but is closed at different times of the year, holidays, and special events. You can visit its website for more information and choose the best time to visit it according to the programs of your choice.
- Park hours and show schedules are updated periodically. If a date you are looking for does not show a specific show schedule, please check back within one or two weeks before your chosen date. Most shows are approximately 20-25 minutes in duration. We recommended that you arrive 15-20 minutes before ShowTime (earlier on busy days) to find a seat.
- We mean a weekly course that is typically updated once a week during the park’s opening hours.
- That is, if you plan to come to the park next Saturday, you have to wait for our weekly program to be announced the week before.
- So you need to plan for your favorite program.
- Visiting sharks may not be possible on Saturday, for example, and you may have to delay your trip a few days. Because any entertainment program, such as visiting sharks or the Arctic, runs on special occasions that you can find out about by visiting the park site.
- The dates you selected may not be in our schedule. So check out the other days to choose the date you want.
- Take action to find the right time through the site. We suggest staying in the venue for a few hours before the event begins. Because if your program is at peak hours of traffic, you may end up in traffic and your program may be over and your money wasted.
- We also suggest that you go back and forth through Google Maps to find the right place at the right time.
- Most park shows are short. For example, if you go to the Arctic you only have a few minutes to visit the polar bears. This was for sightseeing only.
- For performances such as dolphins or killer sharks, which are spectacular and performed by dedicated trainers, you have a short time to watch.
- Usually, these shows are between 25 – 30 minutes. Better get there in the desired location than 30 minutes before the event starts and find your seat as soon as the security guards open it so you don’t get into trouble.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration