If you’re one of the lovers of Universal Orlando and you wanted to experience it’s amazing and interesting rides and attractions, but at the same time you don’t know anything about its theme parks. it’s the right place for you to explore and discover what you need to say. We’re here to help you as well as we can.
- Universal Studios Florida
- The Original Actors In Universal Orlando
- Universal Studios Florida Attractions
- Islands of Adventure
- Islands of Adventure Attractions
- Volcano Bay
- Volcano Bay Attractions
- Epic Universe
- Epic Universe Attractions
Universal Studios Florida
In Orlando, Florida, United States there is a theme park which is called Universal Studios Florida, this theme park operates as a production studio as well. This theme park was opened on the 7th of June in the year 1990 and since then this park operates as a theme park and entertainment industry.
Guests can ride the movies and also it has a lot of attractions and live shows which the guests could enjoy them. So as you can guess this park is one of Universal Orlando Resort’s parts.
In the year 2017, this park has been visited almost by 10,198,000 visitors. So the rankings show that Universal Studios Florida was the 6th most attended theme park in the United States and also it was the 9th most attended theme park worldwide.
As you know most of the attractions of this park whether it was the park’s past or present attractions based on the actual creators of the films. And of course, this park as a part of experience uses the original stars.
There is an advisor who has helped to create E.T. Adventure and also shows great creativity for Back to the Future: The Ride, Twister…Ride it Out, An American Tail Theatre, Jaws, Men in Black: Alien Attack and Transformers: The Ride, however, this man is nobody but Steven Spielberg.
The Original Actors In Universal Orlando
Most of the original actors reprised their movie roles in current attractions such as:
- Rip Torn and Will Smith from Men in Black for Men in Black: Alien Attack
- Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, and Kelsey Grammer reprised their roles from The Simpsons for The Simpsons Ride
- Brendan Fraser and Arnold Vosloo from The Mummy for Revenge of the Mummy
- Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, and John Lithgow from Shrek for Shrek 4-D
- Steve Carell, Miranda Cosgrove, Dana Gaier, and Elsie Fisher from Despicable Me for Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
- Peter Cullen and Frank Welker reprised their roles as Optimus Prime Megatron for Transformers: The Ride 3D
- Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Dwayne Johnson, Luke Evans, Ludacris, and Jordana Brewster reprised their roles from the Fast & Furious franchise for Fast & Furious: Supercharged.
Although, most of the original actors reprising their movie roles in former attractions such as:
- Christopher Lloyd and Thomas F. The Ride of Wilson in Back to the Future.
- Roy Scheider recorded a voice over for the conclusion of Jaws
- Alfred Hitchcock and Anthony Perkins appeared in Alfred Hitchcock: The Art of Making Movies
- various Nicktoon voice actors and actresses reprised their roles for Jimmy Neutron’s Nicktoon Blast
- Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt introduced the pre-show for Twister…Ride it Out
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Edward Furlong, and Linda Hamilton reprised their roles for Terminator 2: 3-D Battle across Time.
Universal Studios Florida Attractions
The visitors of this theme park have the chance to go shopping and dining, also they can even saw a real film crew if they filming a scene on the backlot.
This park’s goal is to make its visitors feel that they are on a movie set with rides, shows, and attractions. The attractions which are based on the famous and popular movies, TV series and even music productions.
you can find 8 various part in this park with different attractions you can experience so they are:
- Production Central
- New York
- San Francisco
- Diagon Alley of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme
- World Expo
- Woody Woodpecker’s Kidzone.
Islands of Adventure
One of the other theme parks of Universal Orlando is Islands of Adventure which is known as Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Islands of Adventure Attractions
The islands are:
- Port of Entry
- Toon Lagoon
- Jurassic Park
- Hogsmeade of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter island
- Marvel Super Hero Island
- The Lost Continent
- Seuss Landing
- Skull Island
The third theme park in Universal Orlando is Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park or Volcano Bay which is located at Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida. This park is a beautiful water park that has its big fans.
Also Volcano Bay is the first park constructed by Universal Orlando itself and also Volcano bay is occupied 27-acre space. This park was opened on the 25th of May in the year 2017, its height is around a 200-foot-tall or in other words, is 61 meters. Of course, this artificial volcano has the name and it is Krakatau. So the Krakatau volcano is the park’s main symbol.
In the year 1977 Wet ‘n Wild which was one of the first main water parks found by George Millay. This man is also the founder of SeaWorld. So at first, it was Wet ‘n Wild as Universal Orlando Resort’s water park but then it is replaced with Volcano Bay which is owned and run by Universal Parks & Resorts. That means in the year 1998, Wet ‘n Wild was acquired by Universal Parks & Resorts.Former Water Park (Wet ‘n Wild) was located at the junction of International Drive and Universal Boulevard which is about half a mile south of the Universal Orlando parking garage. The Wet’n Wild water park was closed on 31th of December in the year 2016.
Volcano Bay Attractions
In this beautiful water park, you could find eighteen different attractions and water slides. Which we listed the popular one for you:
- The Storm
- Bomb Bay
- Disco H20
- Mach 5
- The Surge
Finally, in 21th of March in the year 2017, Universal Orlando announced that they would transform Wet’n wild Water Park’s land into the hotel which will be Universal Orlando’s 7th hotel. But later it will understand that Universal would split the property into two hotels, rather than one resort.
This parks that I’m going to introduce to you is being constructed and not finished yet. This new theme park named as Universal’s Epic Universe. This park going to be a part of the Universal Orlando Resort which is located in Orlando, Florida. The construction of this park is so new that Universal Orlando just announced its construction in August 2019.
So this new theme park will be located a few miles south from the existing resort, within a larger 750-acre or in other words 300 hectares’ site south of Sand Lake Road and east of Universal Boulevard.
Epic Universe Attractions
On the first of August in the year 2019, the concepts of attraction were released but not the details of course. The details not confirmed yet. So Comcast/NBC Universal released the concepts as the list below and added that almost 14,000 jobs will be created:
- At least 2 roller coasters
- several indoor rides
- large lakes
- And a towering palace.
Also, it is unknown which franchises will occupy Epic Universe. Don’t worry about your convenience, because they will construct an entertainment center, hotels, shops, and restaurants along with the attractions.
The CEO of Comcast which happens to be Mr. Brian Roberts explained that this new theme park is their largest investment they’ve ever made in a park.