The Triwizard Spirit Rally & Frog Choir is two unique performances of Harry Potter’s Wizard World all day long. The books and films of Harry Potter are born in this series. The second alternates with the Hogwarts Castle and the Hippogriff Flight on its brand-new outdoor stage. The Frog Choir is a frog choir that sings or sings different Harry Potter movie songs.
The Triwizard Spirit Rally consists of live performances by Beauxbatons and Durmstruck students. The Triwizard Spirit Rally is organized in the same way as the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, by the Prefect of Hogwarts. The show lasts about 10 minutes a day, usually half an hour. The Triwizard Spirit Rally & Frog Choir must definitely be remembered when visiting Harry Potter’s Wizard World. Ask a guest service team member of Universal Orlando for the show times or a member of the Harry Potter Park team.
Where Is The Shows Location?
These two 10-minute shows take place on the open stage between the Hogsmeade and Castle Hogwarts. No demonstration is too spectacular (the Spirit Rally features performances by students of Beauxbatons and Durmstang; it’s just the Frog Choir – the frog chorus), but Harry Potter ‘s fans will be pleased to see another aspect of books and films that come alive.
The Frog Choir is one of two shows in the Harry Potter-Hogsmeade Wizard World in Adventure Islands (the other is the Triwizard Spirit Rally). You’re supposed to plan on standing for the duration of the show, because there’s no seating.
The series of stars is a chorus made up of four students from Hugwarts (one from Gryffindor, one from Ravenclaw, one from Slytherin and one from Hufflepuff). There’s a big crooked frog on the pillow (like the Harry Potter movie and the Azkaban Prisoner).
The Frog Choir is one of two shows at the Harry Potter-Hogsmeade Wizard World in Adventure Islands (the other is the Triwizard Spirit Rally). You ‘re going to have to plan on standing for the duration of the show, because there’s no seats. The series of stars is a chorus of four students from Hugwarts (one from Gryffindor, one from Ravenclaw, one from Slytherin and one from Hufflepuff). There’s a big crooked frog on the pillow (like Harry Potter and Azkaban Prisoner).
The Frog Choir did not appear in the Harry Potter Books, but a student chorus appeared in three of the films. The student choir can be seen in Harry Potter and Azkaban, the big, frozen croaking choir, and in Harry Potter and Harry and Potter and the Half Blood Prince without the frogs. Professor Flitwick is responsible for the choir. The Frog Choir show opened in 2010 with the Harry Potter Wizard World – Hogsmeade in Adventure Islands.
- It is a musical show which takes 12 minutes.
- In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter-Hogsmeade, Islands of adventure, the Frog
- Choir performs on a small outside scene between Dragon Challenge and Hippogriff’s Flight.
- For the Frog Choir presentation, the Express Pass cannot be used.
- You can stay for the duration of the Frog Choir Show in wheelchairs or in the electronic conveyor vehicle (ECVs).
- The actors remain usually for a short time on the stage after the show ends, allowing guests to photograph the choir and the frogs.
- If you really enjoy the music from the Harry Potter movies, especially the third and fourth movies, the Frog Choir renditions will probably entertain you. But it’s not Harry Potter’s most popular show in the Wizard World. Shows like Celestina Warbeck and Banshees and The Tales of Beedle the Bard in Harry Potter’s Wizard World-Diagon Alley in Florida’s Universal Studios (USF) tend to attract a larger crowd.
Triwizard Spirit Rally
The Triwizard Spirit Rally is attended by students from the Witchcraft and Witches University of Wogwarts, Durmstrang Institute and the Magic Academy of Beauxbaton.
A student from Hogwarts presents the show. The Durmstrang boys take the stage to imitate fighting in the martial arts style and make some physical stunts. The girls of Beauxbatons then do a dance / gymnastic choreography with musicians. Both groups perform the music from the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the “Foreign Visitors Arrive”: original Motion Picture Soundtrack.
After the show is over, the student from Hogwarts will again take the stage to say something about the Triwizard Tournament and the Triwizard Cup. The Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie take some of the lines directly. Every day there are many shows, but they are all the same. The free park maps on a day of your visit or use the free Universal Orlando app are available for the show of time at the Triwizard Spirit Rally.
The Triwizard Tournament, the magical rivalry between Europe’s leading witness schools, was highly featured in Harry Potter ‘s Fire Book and Film Gaulle’s storyline. The Triwizard Rally Show is inspired by a film scene in which the students of Durmstrang and Beauxbatons enter the Grand Hall of Hogwarts Castle and demonstrate individual and unprecedented attitudes towards the students of Hogwarts. The series began in 2010 with Harry Potter-Hogsmeade’s The Wizard World on Adventure Islands.
- You cannot use Express Pass to bypass the lines or to join the Triwizard Spirit Rally special viewing area.
- For the duration of the Triwizard Spirit Rally, guests may stay in Wheelchairs or electronic transport vehicles (ECV’s). However, you should try to get ahead as the stage is not very high and it can be difficult to see all over a crowd.
- Don’t quit immediately after the show as visitors are invited to meet the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students or to take pictures of them. In general, during this time only one photo is allowed per group of guests.
- The Triwizard Spirit Rally performers are doing an excellent job. The costumes look fantastic, and the music certainly inspires delightful thoughts about Harry Potter and the Fire Tablet. This series is, however, very short and cannot be treated as an absolute must for anyone other than real Harry Potter fans.
This is difficult since the only shows for which Universal does not publish times in its in-park guide are both of the events on the Insles of Adventure. That said, the two shows usually change once an hour. The next demonstration is on electronic signs in the park. The show times are also reported on the mobile app of Universal.